Website map

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

1 month... and a sweet shoppe!

Happy 1 month of marriage to us!
Long story short, I cannot believe it has already been a month.

So, blog-wise, let's celebrate by doing another wedding details post!
For this post... I want to focus on the refreshments at the reception.

We had a Sweet Shoppe!

And, as the sign says, everything was home-baked by me, Grandma, Mom, and a few others!

The fabric pennants along the top of the tent was such a cute idea!


Just a small sample of stuff we had.
And you don't see it here, but we also had ice cream that we were handing out
by the dish load. I had some sugar-happy guests, that's for sure!

AND we couldn't leave out the sparkling lemonade! Whether it was sparkling or not,
lemonade basically became the staple drink of all my wedding activities.

And here's the cute little cake!
We didn't need anything too big. I mean... you saw all the sweets in that tent, right?!



Shove it in!!! (Kidding... we were very nice to each other.)


I'll cover all other aspects of the reception in another post. Truth be told, I'm still waiting on a bucket-load of pictures from my Dad... so I'm just making do with what I have right now.

Douglas: This past month has been the best of my life. Thank you for understanding me so well, for being so patient, for loving me unconditionally, and for all the countless times you make me laugh. I'm so glad I get to spend so much time and make so many great memories with my best friend. I love you SO MUCH!

Here's to a happy first month... and here's to many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment