Website map

Monday, August 5, 2013

Weekly Wishes 8.5

I've had my eye on this weekly wishes link-up for quite some time but never got around to joining it... until today! What better way is there to commit to a wish or two than putting it on a blog where other people can see it and hold you to it? Plus, I like the idea of a little wish here or there. It has just the right amount of optimism and hope to start out the week.


My goal this week is to get to the final round for at least one of my ballroom competitions. I will be competing in Waltz and Rumba (and possibly West Coast Swing) in a Dancesport competition this Friday, and I am very excited! I've put a lot of time into these routines and have improved a lot, and so I want to show that improvement on the dance floor.

Also related to ballroom dance, I have a sub-goal to get honors on my medals exams this week. We have a professional come and watch our dancing and give us a score on a national level so that we know how we are doing compared to other dancers across America. Fingers crossed!

I just love dancing so much!

I look forward to being a part of this link-up every week. It's inspiring me a ton already!

The Nectar Collective

Go join the fun and set some weekly goals!
And happy Monday, everyone!


4 comments:

  1. What an exciting goal for the week! Looking forward to reading about the results!
    - Naomi
    http://girldust.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the competitions! This is such and exciting goal! I am looking forward to hearing your results next week. Enjoy it soooooo much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what exciting goals!! I can not dance and have been debating taking ballroom! Fingers crossed for you in the competitions!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodluck!! What an amazing experience!

    http://flyingfarandfree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete