Website map

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Lots of pink, and lots of chocolate

Now that the day is over, I would like to say that I hope everyone's Valentine's Day experiences were pleasant. Mine certainly was :)

I am a rather festive person... so I could not help over-doing the pink when I put my outfit together for the day. And that included bright pink rain boots. Yeah.




Wearing so much pink just made me happier. And it also drew a lot of looks.

I spent quite a bit of time with my fiance, and I must say that it was the most enjoyable Valentine's Day I've had yet. There were plenty of factors that went into this. One of which was sparing a portion of our evening to help Doug's roommate Matt propose to MY roommate Donnie.
Cute, right? And ironic... Doug's roommate is engaged to my roommate... SUCH a cute story!

Another factor was, of course, sugary foods. Which seemed to be plentiful today. Here's a sample of what was peppered throughout my day (and this is only a sample!)









Let me tell you... I am tired of sugar.
However, I guarantee that by tomorrow I will be ready to consume more.
I really like chocolate. And all of the above items consist of chocolate in some way.
People know me too well.

And I just realized that my old yahoo email starts with "pinkchocolate". Ironic, isn't it? Wow...

I love you all.
ooxxooXoXXx    <---- If you get this reference, then I love you even more. Leave a comment :)

3 comments:

  1. it was so fun to cheer for you and doug when we had class last night, hope you have a great rest of the week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there cute girl (with the cute boots!) I just found your blog, and you're right - all things pink and chocolate are perfect for Valentine's Day. I hope you had a great one!

    Anyway, I'm one of the cohosts of the BYU blogger meet-up, and I'm just stopping by to say hello! Make sure to read the latest post below and send an email to reserve your spot if you haven't already!

    Love, your newest follower,

    Brooke

    http://liningthecloudswithsilver.blogspot.com/2012/02/byu-blogger-meet-up.html

    ReplyDelete