Website map

Friday, May 25, 2012

Just kinda hanging out... waiting... and waiting...

So... I get married tomorrow.
And in the meantime, I really don't know what to do with myself.
Quite frankly, I should finish organizing things so we can pack them up in Doug's car...
But I feel too restless to just sit and do stuff.
But sitting is all I seem to be able to do at the moment.
Strange...
Well, our entryway is crowded with decorations for the reception tomorrow!
It was raining earlier today, so it made me a little nervous, but things cleared up in the end.
The backyard has really come a long way.
Thank you Daddy, good job with that.
Just sitting... sitting...

AND this will probably be my last blog post of the month because I'm not gonna be worried about blogging during my honeymoon. Disneyland. Come on... no electronic distractions allowed! No facebook!!!!
But fear ye not, there will be plenty of pictures and details afterwards.
What would a blog be if it didn't cover one of the biggest events of my life??!?!
But I feel guilty though.
Only a couple posts this whole month!
I am so bad at blogging when I'm at home in Fresno...
But as of tonight, this is the last time that this house will truly be my home.
How strange to think about!

No comments:

Post a Comment