Website map

Sunday, January 18, 2015

Rollin'


Blurry camera phone pic: courtesy of Instagram. Feel free to follow along because I'm going to start working on my insta-photo quality soon, so my account will be a little more aesthetically pleasing (and used more often) then it has been so far.

Give me another week or two and I'll be able to get back to the blogosphere with a bit more regularity. Think of it as partial "maternity leave" from my blog. The fact that it's winter and too cold to take the baby anywhere very often doesn't help with the whole "postable content" issue either.

Spring! Come quickly!

Meanwhile, the cute little chunk pictured above started rolling from tummy to back yesterday. I'm pretty sure my voice went up 3 octaves from excitement the first time she did it. I got a video of it later in the evening, and I'll put the video in this post, but it might be better to just watch it on Youtube. Meh. She's getting so big!



No comments:

Post a Comment