Website map

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Wait, it's nearly Easter already?


Easter is nearly here! And that means a cute Easter dress for the baby! I know that Easter is this coming Sunday, but since we'll be spending our Easter weekend watching this, I figured that the Sunday before Easter was as good as any to wear it. And she'll definitely be wearing this dress after Easter too because it's so stinkin' cute. And it's still a little big on her, so we'll get some good use out of it!

In other news, Nicole met one of her sets of Great-Grandparents this past week. They just finished serving an LDS mission in Nebraska and were so excited to meet her. Unfortunately, the only pics I took were in the restaurant we ate dinner at. NOT good lighting. I think it's the first time I've ever used flash on my camera!


Well, happy end of March, everyone! And happy spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment