Website map

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Who plays frisbee in 100 degree weather??!?!


My husband. That's who.

(Obviously, that picture is not one of my husband. I just think it's a cool shot.)

There is no shortage of Ultimate Frisbee players in the Provo/Orem area, and this past Saturday was when the championship matches were held for the league Doug has been competing in. Nicole was napping during the first portion of Doug's games, but we made it to watch the last one.

It was hot.

We were in the shade and I was sweaty. I can't imagine how all the players felt!

Nicole enjoyed flirting with everyone, though.


Undefeated team, whoot whoot!

This was my first time taking action pictures... with a kit lens, I might add, so I couldn't ever zoom close enough... it's interesting. I imagine having a proper lens would be more effective ;) Someday I'll graduate from my kit lens. Someday. For now, though, it's all I've got!

On a different note, I think it would be fun to shoot at a ballroom dance competition. Maybe at the next BYU DanceSport... (once again, though, I would need a better lens!)

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. A Frisbee post was bound to happen eventually! Haha

      Delete
  2. What kind of camera do you have?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A Nikon D3200 :) We bought it used off Amazon, but it's in great condition. It's a pretty entry-level DSLR, but it's definitely an upgrade from taking pictures with my smartphone!

      Delete