Website map

Saturday, September 19, 2015

That One Time I Made a Short Video


A couple days ago I decided that it would be fun to put a bunch of clips of Nicole together into a short video!

Full disclosure: I'm a complete novice. No experience, no fancy go-pro equipment, filming at different times of day so the lighting and colors are all different, I had one heck of a time getting the camera to focus properly, and I used Windows Movie Maker (which is super basic) so the video is nothing fancy and there's no editing on the shots... but excuses aside! I am dang proud of it!

Doug commented after watching it: "This is totally going to make us cry in 20 years!" to which I responded, "No, it'll make us cry in ONE year!"

Really, though. She grows too fast.



2 comments:

  1. That song was perfect for the video!!!
    That tooth drives me crazy.
    She is one active little niece. :)
    ~Jenna

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She actually has 4 teeth now! The other 3 just haven't pushed down far enough to see easily yet. :)

      Delete