Website map

Saturday, July 24, 2021

Lydia // 1 Month

Our Itty Bitty Lydia is a month old! Isn't she precious??!

Lydia at 1 month:

- Loves being held belly-down across my forearm

- I love how her lower jaw trembles as she cries sometimes

- Lots of squeaks. Lots of grunts. Lots of gas...

- "Baby acne" is still going strong

- My only baby who doesn't have some kind of birthmark

- Getting better at maintaining eye contact

- Smiling! She also sometimes makes cute little "aaah" sounds while smiling

- Hasn't had a single bath since the hospital because I bring her in the shower with me instead, which she loves. I suppose she has had a couple of "rinse-offs" over the sink, though, thanks to diaper blow-outs...

- Sleeps best when being held, or in her car seat

- Every couple days, Austin looks at her and announces: "She's even cuter today!"

- Spent half the month with a clogged tear duct, poor baby

- Still fits in newborn clothes, but I'm starting to put her in some 3 month stuff

- Nicknames include: baby sis, squeaky, squeaker, Lydi, itty bitty one 


No comments:

Post a Comment