Website map

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Double Date Night

Every once in a while, it's fun to go on a date that lets your inner kid out.
Doug and I spent yesterday evening with my old roommate Emilee and her boyfriend Preston over at Riverwoods.
Chalk drawings.
Ice cream and the merry-go-round at Provo Beach Resort.
Playing in the water fountains.
Riverwoods is a nice place... it kind of makes me think of River Park back in Fresno. Lights strung up everywhere, shops and restaurants and a movie theatre... Plus, they had a lady singing live jazz music. It was fun to dance to.




My attempt at a flower... of some sort... a tulip?


He bought me an Ike's ice cream cone. That must mean he's swell!
FYI... that ice cream is really good.







Isn't it nice? And it was the perfect evening.

They light up little bonfires during the winter, and there are Christmas lights everywhere... that'll be fun to see. It was such a fun evening, and it's great to spend time with old roomies.
Take the time to double date... it makes things twice as fun!

11 comments:

  1. That was one of the best dates! Thank you two for coming along and making the evening extra fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for linking up today :)
    Also, you have really good chalk writing abilities! I don't think I could ever make nemo look that cute! Good job girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The nemo was actually drawn by my friend Preston... but it really is cute, isn't it?! :)
      I just followed your blog... I love the professional photography session you guys did! Very nice :)

      Delete
  3. That is so romantic! I would love for you to link-up to my blog today! :)

    Wanderlust Wednesday Link-up #1!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am definitely planning on it :) My adventures for the day are not happening until this evening though...

      Delete
  4. Thanks for your wonderful comment on my blog! Looks like you had a wonderful double date!

    xoxo,
    Laura
    http://lauraisthriftingthroughlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fun double date!

    Newest GFC follower from Wonderful Wednesday. Love for you to stop by and return the follow. I am hosting Like Me On Facebook now. Love for you to link up your twitter and facebook page if you'd like.

    www.thenaptimereview.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like so much fun!

    Hope you had a good day! Stop by nichollvincent.blogspot.com and say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww! Love the chalk art! :D
    Thanks for stopping by my blog and following! Sweet!

    YOUR new follower! ;)
    http://insunshineandshadowsmew.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the chalk art dear, i do that w my son too and we love it so much :)
    Thanks for saying hi at my blog, come by and visit some time soon!!

    www.elaine-ashire.com

    Just became your newest follower! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had alot of fun! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete