Website map

Monday, August 13, 2012

If I Ran the World

Totes writing this just to link up with Bon Bon's link party.
I think the idea is hilarious.
Go look at her post though, it's way more ingenious than mine. She's the mastermind behind it all!

If I ran the world...

Life would be like a continuous musical theatre piece. Everyone would sing and dance when they had something important and/or emotional to say.
Sorry, for those of you who don't like musicals. I do. Just learn to deal with the idea.


This implies that everyone would be able to sing and dance really well. No more of these singing and dancing competitions on tv... which has its ups and downs...

Houses would be made of chocolate, and it would not melt, get sticky, or go bad. And it would get re-paved constantly because you all know you would eat it. And eating it would not make us fat.

Flying would be possible without the aid of pixie dust.

No racists. No druggies. No gangsters. No terrorists. Heck, this sounds a little like world peace...
But it's a cop-out to say that...
So let's just say no racists, druggies, gangsters, terrorists, etc.


Everyone would be required to take naps.

Every day would have perfect weather. MY definition of perfect. Slightly cloudy, blue sky, autumn-esque, a light breeze with warm sun... And then maybe throw a storm in here or there so that we appreciate the good weather.

Everything would function via thumb scanning so that we wouldn't have to worry about losing keys or cards... but then again, some people don't have fingers... so we'd allow the option of eye-scans or voice recognition. Cover all bases.

Nobody judges you if you act "weird".


There would be no such thing as "hot vs. ugly". Magazines would no longer airbrush "beautiful" people to make us normal people feel like dirt.

There would be a Happily Ever After for everyone!

And now my brain is dying... even though there are plenty of other things. Ah-hah! There's another one... no more brain farts!

Oh, and everyone would quote Disney movies all the time. And just... movies in general. But mostly Disney.

And Carrie Underwood would be my next-door neighbor.

That's pretty much all I've got right now. Curse this brain fart...
Be sure to go over and link up your post of what the world would be like if you ran it!

7 comments:

  1. Love the no airbrushing! That makes me more annoyed than anything in this world! As if models weren't beautiful enough. And LOVE the no one judging you if you act weird. I think we should all be allowed to act just as weird as we feel like! Thanks for linking up and thanks for the FYI on the linky situation. I don't know what the deal was but it's fixed now thanks to your comment!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't agree more about the naps and airbrushing! I like you list a lot - great job!

    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the chocolate house idea thanks for coming by my place Ewe Creek Cottage I am your newest follower.
    RaNae

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me laugh! I love it. I nominated you for a Liebster Award on my blog. Check it out!


    Liebster Award

    ReplyDelete
  5. great ideas! I hate that airbrushing rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww, I love this, I saw it first on Life of Bon, and now that I've read yours too, I want to give it a go, though I think I am going to really give it some thought. Oh, the possibilities!!
    PS I TOTALLY NEED A THUMBPRINT thingy-mabob so I can stop losing everything!
    Thanks for the follow, it made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you think Ashley. I'd love to be apart of your world.

    ReplyDelete