Website map

Monday, August 13, 2012

The time I was part of a live studio audience

You guys.
My upcoming semester is gonna be jam-packed.

Please don't let me fall of the edge of the blogging world!

Just saying.

But I still have 2 weeks of summer left, so I'll enjoy it.

Meanwhile...
Doug and I got to be a part of a live studio audience!

My college has a legit Broadcasting Studio.
So, our campus comedy team has taken advantage of it.
They are in the process of finishing filming for their new TV show Studio C.
Doug and I got to sit and watch the filming process on Saturday night.

So. Funny.
There was more than one instance in which I had tears in my eyes.

No cameras or video recorders were allowed...
But I managed to snap a couple pictures before the recording began!



Oh...
Did I mention that I got to be an extra in a skit for one of the episodes?
True story.
I'm gonna be on TV!
You can read about it in this post.

4 comments:

  1. I was in the audience for a game show once when I was younger, I got in trouble for laughing too loudly lol - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh I am jealous! That looks so amazing! What I want to know is what tv show was it for? I'll have to make sure to tune in to see you on TV! Just found your blog and I've enjoyed getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    bonnie
    bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is soo so cool! and exciting you were an extra :)
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete