Website map

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rocking the Honey Gold!

Remember when I posted a couple weeks back about how I really liked the color honey gold, but I didn't think I could pull any shade of yellow off very well?
And then I made it a goal to buy something honey gold and rock it?

Well... I bought a shirt. Just a simple, long sleeved shirt.
And I discovered that I actually don't look half bad in this color!

What do you think?
(Doug got excited to take pictures of me... he did a full-out photo shoot. These are just a couple of the pics)


Shirt, Pants: Kohls // Boots: Ross // Necklace: Gifted

I have such pink skin! But that's besides the point... I fulfilled my fashion goal.
Point for Ashley.
I seriously love the honey gold/brown combo for fall.
Gah, why don't I ever dress cute for school? I never wear boots... maybe that's because I walk to school, and so my feet would be killing me by the time I got to class...

What colors are a "must have" for your fall wardrobe?

*There's only 2 days left to enter my giveaway! Don't forget to enter!*


post signature

4 comments:

  1. I love your top, it really suits you and the boots are FABULOUS! I like dark purples for Fall and pink too, but I wear pink all year round. - Sam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it...
    I'm you newest follower from Friday Chaos bloghop, would love the follow back!
    Erica
    www.ericastartwalking.com
    www.fromthicktothinsanantonio.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your top !
    I tend to go for darker colours, but recently I bought a bright red blazer, and when I put it on, I was like wow this does actually look good on me :D.
    So I've decided that I should wear more colourful tshirts, blazers, etc (:

    New follower through GFC !
    xoxo Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh cute outfit!
    Erica xo

    www.sushiturtlesandlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete