Website map

Friday, October 12, 2012

Camera-less on a Rainy Fall Day

So get this.
I had my camera in my bag this morning.
Then I thought... "Meh, I don't need this. I'm just going to Ballroom and rehearsal for my directing project. I'm not going to need my camera today."

So I took it out.

A blogger should know better by now, right?!

After Ballroom and before rehearsal, I took care of a few small errands. I found myself on the south side of campus. I still had a good 35 minutes until rehearsal started.

So... I decided to go on a walk. Fall + rainy day + a beautiful campus = great day for a walk.

Here's the part where I kicked myself.



I decided to walk along the South Campus River Trail.
And it looks so pretty right now, since the trees are starting to turn colors.
AND it was rainy today...

So, legit camera or not, I just had to take pictures.

Please don't judge my poor phone's camera too harshly :)





There are at least 5 different waterfalls along the trail. So pretty!

And look! A bench! If only there were more leaves...
It's just like my post from Monday!


This is just one of the reasons why I love BYU.
The campus is beautiful, especially on rainy fall days.

Side note... it's Homecoming Week! Doug and I are going to see the Homecoming Spectacular tonight! So excited to see the new Vocal Point group perform! And to see the music video that I'm in that we filmed back in July :)
It's game day tomorrow... go Cougars!


post signature

20 comments:

  1. Wow it's so gorgeous there :) Those are good pictures even though you didn't have your camera.. I'm impressed! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww the pictures r gorgeous. Haha ever since i started blogging i hav3 been taking more photos too. Im folowing u from the bloghop. Hope u visit/follow me back at www.makemeupmandy.com im having a giveaway too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that walkway! I used to take the long route to my classes so I could walk on that pathway for a little while longer. And I bet it was gorgeous in the rain today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah, I knew this path from the first picture! They made that trail so pretty! I miss BYU.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been there...just last weekend. My "real" camera battery was not charged... so I used my camera phone. Your photos turned out really nicely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even without a fancy camera these pictures turned out great! BYU really is gorgeous!
    Sapir
    thesapphirequeen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! My university wasn't even half as pretty.
    www.therapyonwry.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful walk!

    Thanks for linking up with Super Sunday Sync! Hope to see you next week, too :)
    ~dawn

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is a pretty campus you have there! And you can totally tell, phone camera or not!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found you through the blog hop. Am following now. Great pictures - even with a phone! :) X

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those were taken on your camera??? My "good" camera doesn't even take pictures that beautiful! Love the last one with the bench. It really evokes a lonely kind of emotion. Beautiful.
    Stopping by from SSS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. These pictures are so gorgeous! I've caught myself a few times this past week wishing I had my camera with me! I should definitely know better by now! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smart of you to take the camera! Everything looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hi there! I saw your blog on GFC blog hop and I'm now following you! I hope you follow my blogs as well... cheers!

    www.citybehindthefog.blogspot.com
    www.officiallygirlyfied.blogspot.com
    www.psychochicklessons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow the pictures are still beautiful even with your phone! My son broke my camera and I am waiting for the replacement in the mail, until then I am stuck using my not so wonderful camera on my phone :) Stopping over from the GFC Blog Hop. Have a great week!!

    Nicole
    Mama Of Many Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is your college campus??! It looks like a wedding venue! Beautiful!
    I started following you from the GFC bloghop at The Life Of A Not So Ordinary Wife. Would love you to follow back http://www.twenty5seven.org

    ReplyDelete
  17. These are gorgeous!! I hate when I don't have my camera!! Found you from the GFC blog hop!! Follow me back? alaciahoodwinked.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. what gorgeous photos!! I can't imagine what they'd look like with your other camera!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Still such a beautiful place! :)

    ReplyDelete