Website map

Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ready for a break

Mainly, I'm just posting so that my "bearded woman" post is not at the top of the page anymore.
I think it scared people.
Bearded women are just not natural.

Anyways... I am really looking forward to Thanksgiving Break. It won't be completely stress-free because I have so many school assignments to finish for the end of the semester, but it will still be nice to have a 5-day break from classes.

One more week. That's what I keep telling myself.

I'll just be staying here in Provo and spending Thanksgiving with my husband's family. It will be a nice travel-free and class-free break. Plus, a good catch-up time for all these projects!

Is anybody going somewhere fun for Thanksgiving?
What are your plans?

post signature

2 comments:

  1. It's good when it starts with "mainly" :)

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute blog! You're so sweet and fun. I just found you through the Quite the Blog linkup!

    Now following you via GFC and excited to read more!! :)

    XO
    Erin

    www.sweetnessitself.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete