Website map

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The amazing bearded woman

If you have never seen a bearded woman, now is your chance.

Prepare to be amazed.

Ain't I lovely?


This is probably the most amusing makeup project I have done yet.
It was messy.
Hair was everywhere.
It was a little bit itchy.
I felt like a pedophile.

Part of me cannot understand why boys ever grow beards. Then again... it was really fun to stroke. I sound like a creeper for saying that, but it's true! My husband prefers my face to be beard-less, but one of my guy friends told me that I wear a good beard. I'll take his word for it.

What do you think? I mean, it's not every day that you see a bearded lady!

*Disclaimer to new readers... I'm usually not this hairy and weird, I promise! I just have to do interesting projects for my Theatre Education major!

post signature

3 comments:

  1. ha! I like the girl in the background too!
    is this how bearded women in circus tents get their beards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you still look lovely even with the beard, never mind it being itchy.
    but i wonder the same thing. guh, boys.
    anywho, nice blog! found it through a blog hop.
    followed you~ hope you can come follow back :D

    lots of lovin'
    www.ohpenda.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I looooove the beard! that looks awesome! And I love that you said "it was fun to stroke". haha thanks for the laugh!

    ReplyDelete