Website map

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Lots and LOTS of snow!

I came home on Friday around lunch time with barely any snow on the ground.

I woke up the next morning to see several inches - probably around 5 or 6.


The snow made a lot of trees break.
Our power went out due to an accident.
I missed the opening night of Springville High's musical on Friday because it was snowing all day and I have no experience driving in snow.

Some people had fun with it.


Captain Moroni, anyone? This really made me laugh!

Sure, it ruined my shopping plans.
Yeah, I have a cold, and did not need it to be freezing when I walked to work.
But... it definitely made my world into a winter wonderland!
I kinda want it to snow some more!




Final picture courtesy of my neighbor Scott Ellingson


How do you feel about snow?

post signature

8 comments:

  1. Snow! We got a foot just before Christmas. I'm okay with it as long as it avoids that wet slushy melting phase that creates wet feet and misery!

    Bailey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Captain Moroni made me laugh. That's awesome!
    I love love love snow, and snow photoshoots :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so gorgeous!! I hope your power wasn't out for too long! Enjoy the snow.. usually it's cold around here in Maryland around this time of year but it was in the 60s this weekend! Not that I'm complaining.. but I kind of want a little bit of snow :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm freaking stoked about the snow.
    and that snow horse and snow Moroni are freaking legit. You must live near some art majors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! I wish it snowed here! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photographs, I can't wait for it to snow here in Montreal!


    New follower from the hop, follow back?

    http://www.simplyblushed.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Snow!! I love snow! We going to see my fam in Germany in december and i am so hoping for some snow - a kinda rare thing here in South Carolina :)
    Found you over the bloghop :)
    Janine
    The Amazing World Of J

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a snow fan at all, unfortunately! Thankfully we haven't had any snow that stuck here yet, although a little did fall.

    ReplyDelete