Website map

Thursday, December 6, 2012

"Tis The Season" Tag

Classes are done with! Hallelujah! Finals are going to be a piece of cake compared to this past week.
I think I've gotten about 5 hours of sleep in the past 65 hours. BUT there are no classes to go to tomorrow, so I get to sleep in! Whoooo!

In the meantime, let's get in a Christmas mood!

First of all, I would love to win a photo shoot in this giveaway. The hubs and I need some Christmas pictures! Go check it out if you live in the Utah Valley area, this gal takes some great photos!

Second of all, I was tagged by Madison from Tall Tales at Tea Time to do this cute little "Tis the Season" tag, so here are my answers to the questions!


1.) As of right now, how many sleeps until Christmas?
Nineteen!

2.) What is number one on your wish list?
Uuuuuuum... boots? A fancy-shmancy camera would be nice, but that's not gonna happen.

3.) How do you get in the holiday spirit?
Decorating, listening to Christmas tunes, and burning my Peppermint Mocha Candle! Yum!


4.) What goes on on Christmas Eve at your house?
We go to my Grandparent's house for dinner and do some fun traditions

5.) How does Santa operate at your house?
Santa always comes! He never wraps our gifts though, they're just all laid out for us.


6.) What's a tradition you love?
Making and decorating sugar cookies!

7.) Do you give gifts?
Yep!

8.) What's your favorite holiday drink?
Hot chocolate and apple cider are great, but I've definitely been favoring eggnog this year!

9.) What about your favorite holiday food?
My mom's sugar cookies. Hands down. Or her fudge.

10.) What is your favorite Christmas movie?
Oh goodness, this is hard... I like the Jim Carrey version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas

11.) If you worked in Santa's workshop, what would you be doing?
I'd be taste-testing all of the sweets and goodies.

12.) Can YOU do this tag?
I tag all my readers! Spread the Christmas cheer, my lovelies!


Now that my stress-level has been cut in half, I'll be posting more frequently again.
I'm sorry that I neglected you, my poor blog!
Until then... goodnight! This chick is tired! 5 hours is not as lot to be living off of...

post signature

9 comments:

  1. What a great way to spread the Christmas cheer! I love that you made it red and green too :)

    Come visit our Aloha Friday Blog Hop if you will!! It's a great and easy way to get followers to your lovely blog/website or to your Twitter/Facebook, etc...
    Link up your website and pages too! Aloha Friday Blog Hop {HERE}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love this! What a nice way to get into the Christmas spirit !! I also love the Grinch.. I just watched it the other night while decorating.

    New follower from Friday Chaos!

    jessica
    www.littlemapleleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's my tag! That's my tag! Yayyyyy!

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello! Found you VIA the Aloha Bog Hop...i'm excited to keep reading your blog...new follower :)

    lolalucy09.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Found you through the Super Sunday Blog Hop and loved reading this Christmas post, which put me in even more of the holiday mood. New follower, too and hope you can try to visit my blog at http://janinehuldie.com :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Christmas is coming WAY too soon! Loving your blog :)

    New follower...

    Lot's of bloggy love from Ashton Belle over at:
    Lovelifeandtruthtells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello! Found you VIA the Aloha Bog Hop...new follower :)follow me back please.
    http://fashionwithfitness.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Daily Tay suggested we follow you and I'm glad she did. I love your blog! Can't wait to read more.

    Allison
    http://allisonbc.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boots were #1 on my wishlist, and now I know they are wrapped and under the tree--that's a fun thing to get for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete