Website map

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

A Belated Weekend Update

I know, I know. All of the "what I did on my 3-day weekend" posts have already been posted. Except mine. Because I'm actually trying to not procrastinate my school work for once, and so my blog is suffering.

Anyways...

I got to see The Phantom of the Opera on Friday night! It was awesome!!!! And it was a BYU production. My college is just that cool. Two things: first, the guy who played Phantom should just hurry up and go to Broadway already. His voice is amazing. Second, the guy who played Raoul (I'm friends with him!) is sooooo short, but he is so good at hiding his Australian accent. You couldn't even tell he's an Aussie. Honestly.

The 3-day weekend was also filled with two baby showers, one of which was for my sister-in-law! She's due in a little over a month. I'm going to be an auntie! I cannot wait to meet my first nephew.

Also... owl-themed baby showers? So cute!





There was a make-your-own Cafe Rio chicken salad bar.
For those of you who don't live in Utah and have never tasted Cafe Rio... I pity you.
Their dressing is amazing.
I was one happy auntie-to-be.

It was a busy, busy Saturday... and a very busy Monday filled with rehearsals for the play I am stage manager for... but it was still an enjoyable 3-day weekend.

New goal: Don't neglect my blog so much.
post signature

1 comment: