Website map

Friday, March 22, 2013

Because research papers are a pain in the rump

I don't feel guilty about pigging out on ice cream and gummy bears today.
Not in the slightest.
When you finish a humongous, monstrous research paper...
you just have to reward yourself somehow.
Especially when that paper makes your heart palpitate randomly because of all the stress.
Not fun.


Mint chocolate chip. SO good.

No guilt whatsoever.
Especially because I did 3 consecutive hours of dance today.

Goodness, I wish I could just dance forever...
My body really enjoys the stretching and movement and exercise.
I'm going to be really sad when I graduate and can't take as many dance classes as I want anymore.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. Ooh, that looks delicious! And of course you shouldn't feel guilty, you totally earned it!

    ReplyDelete