Website map

Monday, March 18, 2013

My precious little nephew

Last week was quite busy, thanks to my giant research paper for an English class, a plethora of other assignments, tons of dance, and plenty of other activities and to-do-list items.

The highlight of this past week was the birth of my first nephew Eric. He was born on Tuesday March 12 and weighed in at 8 1/2 pounds with a crop of hair and the cutest little face.


Isn't he just adorable?! I am very lucky to have my sister-in-law and her husband living close to us so that I can see him and hold him and freak out over how cute he is.

Look at that nose! And those little fingers! And all of that dark hair!

And it warms my heart to see Doug holding our little nephew. I basically die... it's just too precious. My hubby is going to be such a great daddy someday! And I must admit, having a nephew around is reeeeeally increasing my baby hunger. A lot.


I can't help it! I mean... look at that little guy and his big baby yawn!


Eric, we are all SO happy to have you as a part of our family. Your auntie Ashley will try not to spoil you, but little baby boys are just too cute... You've already snuggled your way straight into my heart. It sounds cheesy, I know, but it's true. Little baby boys have a tendency to be too stinkin' cute for their own good...

post signature

1 comment: