Website map

Sunday, May 19, 2013

12 hours

I spent most of my waking hours in the Fine Arts Center here at my college yesterday.
12 hours, to be precise.
Yes, on a Saturday.
But it's worth it when I see the progress that "A Wrinkle in Time" is making, and see the awesome choreography they're learning in "Seussical the Musical".


This is a small "experimental theatre" that we do student-directed projects in.
And the picture's a bit blurry, but the guy in the center is lifting a girl over his head and spinning.
Oh, so exciting.

They're all having so much fun, and half of them are just as tired, if not more tired than me.
Theatre does that to ya.

A Wrinkle in Time opens in less than two weeks! We start tech rehearsals in the De Jong Concert Hall on Tuesday. It will be over before I know it, I'm sure.

Happy Sunday to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment