Website map

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

When your baby tries to eat your nose


It's no secret that this chunker is my new favorite thing to photograph. On good days, we'll have random photo shoots. She already loves the camera, and I'll share more of the shoot photos in a moment...

But first...

Let me show you the funny little sequence that happened when I decided to take a couple mommy/daughter selfies and Nicole decided that my nose looked yummy:


Nom nom nom. It was so funny! I love this little lady.  There's never a dull moment. She's been alive for a dozen weeks tomorrow!

And now, please enjoy some more BABY SPAM!!!! (I also finally figured out why most of my photos are/have been focused incorrectly... I'm figuring this camera out, slowly but surely!)


I know, I know. It's a lot of pictures. I had a really hard time narrowing it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment