Website map

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

It's September, I Can Do What I Want To


Since it's the first day of September, I'm letting myself get into the "fall groove". Yep, even though it was 90 degrees today and we're still 3 weeks away from the first official day of fall.

Aaaaaand the first step of celebrating the imminent arrival of my very favorite season is eating something with the word "pumpkin" in it, of course. Enter... pumpkin spice yogurt pretzels. Yum. I even let Nicole try one. It got very messy, very quickly. Cute baby. I feel like I say this every year, but I can't waaaaaait for the world to get all crisp and colorful!!!!!!!


Oh, did I ever introduce you to my succulent plant Sebastian? He's pretty cute. I also have a ficus named Nora. She's cute too. Yep, I'm one of those people who name their plants. They're both still alive after about 2 months of having them, so I guess I have a bit more of a green thumb than I thought! The trick is keeping them (more specifically, Nora) alive during the cold months.

Nora, my dear ficus baby, you will survive!


No comments:

Post a Comment