Website map

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Look Out, North Dakota!


My youngest brother, Ryan, entered the Missionary Training Center yesterday! He'll be staying there for a short while for some training, and then he'll head out to North Dakota (and the surrounding states) to spend the next 2 years of his life sharing the gospel of Jesus Christ.


I'm so proud of him, and I'm so glad I was able to pick him up from the airport and spend a bit of time with him before dropping him off at the MTC. Nicole gave him some snuggles, smiles, and laughs. I gave him some chocolate chip pumpkin cookies to take with him. I treated him to lunch, snapped a couple quick pics outside the MTC, and that was that.


I helped him get the luggage out of the car and gave him one last hug.

My last sight of him was as he walked away beside another guy who was pulling his suitcases along for him.


See you in two years, Elder Pease! You'll have the experience of a lifetime!


No comments:

Post a Comment