Website map

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Annual Coleman Family Cabin Trip


The weekend before Christmas = the weekend my mom's side of the family all went up to a cabin on the outskirts of Yosemite for a few days! I haven't been able to do this tradition since I finished high school, but this year the timing was just right and we were able to get in on the fun! Nicole was a grump a lot of the time, but she was happy when we were out in the snow.

It was a weekend filled with snowfall, sledding, games, hot chocolate, movies, good food, and an epic evening of kids-versus-adults Reverse Charades (ONE person guesses while the rest of the team works together to act out the words). The kids creamed the adults, although I must say it was entertaining to see the aunts, uncles, and grandparents up there trying to act out things like "All I Want For Christmas is You" and "Ebeneezer Scrooge".

Enjoy the photo dump. My camera is mostly full of pictures of people going down our sled run, although I had some fun taking pictures of Carissa, some group shots with my sisters and mom, and (of course) lots of pictures of Nicole. But I tried to include a variety so it's not just a Nicole-fest. ;)

^^^I had to include at least one of the creeper pictures I took of Carissa ;)
^^^Mike kept getting stuck halfway down the sled run... :P
 ^^^She went down with Doug 3x and loved it each time. SO cute.
 ^^^So mad that the branch is in the shot, but oh well.

Sisterssss! It's funny how your annoying little siblings suddenly become your friends as you all get older. What happened to Carissa, the little tag-along copy-cat who had absolutely no input to provide in my boy dramas (though I told her nearly everything anyways) and tattled on me when I bugged her too much? And she'll be applying for colleges soon?!?! Ugh.

2 comments:

  1. Seems like you had such a fun Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My family knows how to spice things up for the holidays, it was a fun trip :)

      Delete