Website map

Monday, December 7, 2015

Nicole // Cake Smash

I had some glorious plans for this whole cake smash thing... but I made some big mistakes on the cake, and I wanted a different outfit for her, and I wanted a completely white background for pictures... but life happens! The point is, Nicole enjoyed her cake. Sure, she ate more frosting than actual cake, she was very neat and dainty the whole time (despite the extra frosting... and notice she only uses one hand!), and she accidentally knocked the cake over after a few minutes. But... she enjoyed herself.

That's all that matters.



3 comments:

  1. So cute..and, yes, SO dainty! That cake looks great (and delicious) great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It cracked me up to see how carefully and neatly she was pinching the frosting and bringing it to her mouth! So funny. Thank you :)

      Delete