Website map

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Summer Hair

My hair has been long overdue for a good chopping.
The ends were dead, it needed to look healthier, and I just wanted a nice summer hair cut... now that summer is halfway over. But I do not need to keep my hair long for a wedding anymore, so here's the result:



These were taken right after I got back from the salon yesterday. I was still trying to train my new long, side-swept bangs to stay on the left side of my face! (They are much better at staying there today.)

I went to Remedez Hair Spa in the University Mall in Orem. It's located right across from Gap... and I must say I was happy with the service. Nice people, my stylist was so nice (ask for Kristen!), and the price wasn't half bad. Shampoo and styling is included with the service, and they even give you a makeup touch-up when it's all done! I would advise you to make an appointment a few days in advance thought! Visit their website for their phone number, or to make an appointment online!

Evidently, hair that falls right below shoulder length is "in" right now, especially (according to Allure) when it is kinda shaggy. Medium length hair is a style that looks good on almost anyone. Take it from these lovely ladies:

Lauren Santo Domingo
Naomi Campbell
Meredith Monroe
Heidi Klum
Alexa Chung

I could have easily kept going, there's tons of familiar faces out there with shoulder-length locks.

If you have not given yourself a summer cut yet, it's not too late! Whether you just trim it or chop it, every girl deserves a new look every now and then, especially during the summer. Treat yourself!


No comments:

Post a Comment