Website map

Thursday, September 13, 2012

MORE crafts/recipes that I want to do...

More stuff from Pinterest...
Now I need to actually get off my bum and DO these projects!

Especially this one!
Paper pumpkins... SO cute!
                                                                                    Source: bhg.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Nails! I love stuff that's candy corn themed :)
                                                                   Source: adventuresinacetone.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Baked Pumpkin Donuts
                                                                            Source: kingarthurflour.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Cute Pumpkin Candle Holder
                                                                           Source: my-weddingdream.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Um..... YUM!
                                                                    Source: akitchenaddiction.blogspot.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Got any great fall Pinterest finds?
Let me know about them!
I love adding fall projects to my Pinterest collection!

post signature

12 comments:

  1. Donuts look amazing. This is the recipe I use every year for Pumpkin Bread, it's THE BEST! Highly recommend it and always get asked to make it. http://allrecipes.com/recipe/downeast-maine-pumpkin-bread/

    - Sam

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo yum! I love pumpkin bread, and if this recipe is as good as you say, then I HAVE to try it! Thanks!

      Delete
  2. That pumpkin bread looks amazing!

    Stopped by and now following via the blog hop. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those paper pumpkins are neat! I just came into a few wine corks too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait...you mean I'm supposed to actually MAKE the stuff I pin on Pinterest? Seriously? I'm just kidding, obviously! Although it's so much easier to pin the stuff than to actually make it! Stopping by from the Friday blog hop, btw :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful post dear :))
    Join Estée Lauder Giveaway :)
    http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.ch/2012/09/giveaway-iii.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. so many colorful and delicious things! I'm so excited that fall is finally here! Following you from the Aloha blog hop! :D

    -Hannah

    thirstyworlddesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the nail polish idea. I love OPI.
    www.msqueenfashionista.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Candy corn nails! I am doing this! I love your blog and am following now!

    Check me out!

    Tara

    http://tarabelle-adropofink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely need to try those recipes!
    And the candy corn nails are to die for!
    xoxo, jamie brooke

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much for linking up your post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found a pumpkin made out of old canning rings on Pinterest yesterday that I'm dying to make now. You have some great finds here. I love those candy corn nails!

    ReplyDelete