Website map

Monday, December 17, 2012

But it's okay

Yeah.

It's been a week since I updated my blog.

I know.

But... it's okay.

I've had quite a week.

Finals. Stress. Rehearsals.
Cleaning.
Double date night with an old roommate.
An 11.5 hour drive back home.
Family.
Lots and lots of family.

So... it's okay that my blog has been neglected.

And, can I just say that it's great to be back in Fresno again?!

So, pardon my lack of blogging.

Don't worry.

I'll pick back up on it in no time.

Meanwhile....... if you missed the guest post from last Monday and didn't get the chance to meet this cute gal, then you missed out! Let me re-introduce you to her real quick.



Hi y'all! My name is Lauren, and I'm the blogger behind Fizz and Frosting, where I cover topics ranging from fashion to food and wine. Although I have a passion for fashion, I hardly consider myself a fashion blogger. I post outfits for the everyday working girl and am always looking for a bargain. I hope you'll pop by and say hello!

post signature

1 comment:

  1. At first I was all "why is she leaving us!?!"

    Then I saw finals...

    May God give mercy .

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete