Website map

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Cameras Hate My Face

I've realized something recently...

Cameras hate me.
They do everything they can to capture my ugliest moments.

You don't believe me?

Let me show you some beautiful, un-edited proof.
Don't be a hater:

"Stank Face"

I can't tell who's scarier... me, or the zombie!

That's my attempt at "Blue Steel". So hot right now...

Looking super gross at Disneyland.

"Stank Face #2"

Sometimes, I just look funky.

Back in the high school days. What was up with my hair??!?! And my foundation-less face?!?

Another pic from the high school days... my hair is always doing weird things.

Me trying to be hipster, back in my pre-married-life days.
I obviously failed.
The shadow on my upper lip makes me look like I have a mustache.

Even at my own wedding, the camera captured great moments.
At least the hubs is pulling weird faces with me in this one.

Together through all the bad camera moments.
That's true love, right there.

There are even more ugly gems where these came from. Believe me.
And these are just the ones I'm willing to show you.
Well... okay... these are not really that bad. I mean, that Blue Steel picture is actually pretty legit, isn't it?!
(Don't worry, I don't think I'm ugly :p)


Anyways... we should have an ugly photo link party!
Anyone? Anyone? Bueller?
Yeah. I didn't think so.

post signature

11 comments:

  1. The holidays would not be complete without a giveaway......how about some gorg jewelry? Maybe a statement necklace? Giveaway fro this shop coming this week:) ♥ hip, hip, hurray. I love giveaways:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops, I totally mean that last comment for my FB page. SORRY!!!! I'm Hanna.....I found you on the blog hop!!!! I love your photos. I think your cute!!! I love new friends too!!! I am your newest follower:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are so not that bad girly!! You are waaaaaay to hard on yourself. I am always making ridiculous faces in my photos! ;-)
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww cameras don't hate your face!! I have plenty of ugly photos of myself to share or not to share actually...that's why there are only a couple of photos of me on the blog!! :P

    Thank you so much for participating in our Aloha Friday Blog Hop!! I am following you, of course!! Wishing you and yours a lovely week!!

    Aloha,

    Jean {What Jean Likes}

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are brilliant but I bet I have some worse ones!! We should definitely share some! In fact I did some outtakes posts a while ago which had some pretty awful faces haha =D
    Just found your blog and I love it! Following you now =)
    http://xrebelangelx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I feel the same way about my pictures! Isn't it a bummer!! Oh well! (:
    Found you from the GFC blog hop!
    http://www.alyssadawsonblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think that these are precious pictures with wonderful memories attached... we are always our worst critic. So excited to be following your site... Thanks for joining in the GFC hop! ((Hugs))
    Heather
    stringtownhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahahaha love all these pictures. I am pretty sure the camera hates my face. but some of these I think you look GOOD!
    i am down for the ugly link up

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm your newest follower via the GFC hop -- happy to be following your blog!

    This post had me cracking up -- so funny! I feel the same way about myself in pictures -- out of 500, I only ever find 2 that I can tolerate! My little sister, on the other hand, is THE most photogenic person I know. WHATEVER! Haha.

    Lindsay
    www.youaretheroots.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've got pleeeennnntttyy of photos much worse. I'd be all about an ugly picture link up hahaha

    Kels
    storiesofkel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Same here! Cameras almost always seem to make me look bad.

    ReplyDelete