Website map

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Easter Dress



Dress: c/o eShakti // Shoes: Designer Footwear // Belt: Kohl's // Hair-flower: "borrowed" from my sister


I'm definitely loving my new dress that I got just in time for Easter. I just had to whip out my non-DSLR camera and get the Hubs to snap a few pics.
It's pretty cute, wouldn't you agree? I don't usually go out of my way to get dresses that are floral print, but this one was just too cute-looking to pass up, so I went for it. And yes, it has pockets. Pockets!!!!!


I actually got the dress from a website called eShakti. Have you guys heard of it? The website is pretty cool... you can customize your orders! They allow you to submit your own measurements so that the dress/shirt/skirt fits you just right, and you can change the length on the dresses/skirts and even change the sleeve length and neckline on some of the dresses and shirts.

My dress is below knee-length and I changed the sleeves from cap-sleeve to short sleeve. I love how it looks on me, and the floral pattern is perfect for spring. My only qualm is that the dress is hard to get off because the arms are a little tight. Maybe that's just me... but I think it's because the zipper is on the side of the dress. If the zipper were on the back of the dress, the problem would be solved! So... other than the fact that it takes me a little longer than usual to get the dress off, I really love it. Really truly :)




I wore it all day today and got multiple compliments on it. One girl even thought I made it myself... well, I'm not quite that talented, although I have made a dress before. I should show you guys sometime.

There's a couple eShakti skirts that I have my eyes on... you guys should go check out their spring line and see if you can find anything you like. Their clothing is all vintage style, inspired by the 50's and 60's with a retro modern twist. Some of those 50s sundresses... GAH, I die! Too cute.


In other news, I hope you all had a wonderful Easter. I got to spend mine with my in-laws for an Easter dinner AND a celebration of 3 birthdays that happen during this next week. One of which is mine. Oh Easter.

I'm thankful for this opportunity I have each year to step back and really think about my Savior.
His Atonement means everything to me
And I know
that He

LIVES.

On that note... I hope that everyone has a wonderful week.
Spring is in the air... Let yourself be a little silly!



post signature

1 comment:

  1. that easter dress is adorable on you - gotta love eshakti :)

    too cute :)

    ReplyDelete