Website map

Thursday, March 7, 2013

Mint, Coral, and Disney

I have decided that someday, I will own a wardrobe with outfits inspired by each Disney princess.

I just made that decision today.

Because of this pin that I discovered on Pinterest.

                                                                           Source: catching-fire.polyvore.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Darling. Just darling.

Also... the color "mint" is growing on me. I only have one mint-ish item in my wardrobe. This problem must be rectified soon. That... and I need more coral. I only have one coral item. Mint and coral are officially my must-haves.

                                                                                      Source: modeets.com via Ashley on Pinterest


                                                                                Source: houstonlove1.polyvore.com via Ashley on Pinterest


Plus, mint and coral go well together, don't you think?

My only problem is that I just can't get enough blue. I mean... it's my favorite color, but do I really need all of the blue that I have in my wardrobe right now?

What am I saying? Yes. C'mon! It's blue! Blue is awesome, no matter what season it is. More blue = better.

Alright. That's my fashion rant for the day. Happy Friday tomorrow!

post signature

4 comments:

  1. I have an obsession with mint and coral. I even made a board on Pinterest entirely of mint and coral things.

    Mainlymeghan.Blogspot.Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the Belle and Pocahontas ones are my favorites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the disney princess inspired outfits. my favorite creator is called disney bound.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mint is a gorgeous color and i love the disney princess outfits xD You should definitely put up outfit of the day posts whenever you complete a disney outfit if you do go along with owning disney outfits xD

    ReplyDelete