Website map

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Red Yoga Pants (and my favorite cookie)


With temperatures in the 50s and my postpartum workout routine in full swing, today was no day for warm clothes. I broke out my red cropped yoga pants (I lived in these during my pregnancy) and worked up a good sweat while Nicole watched, wide-eyed and smiling (and rolling over every now and then), as I did crunches to "What Makes You Beautiful". I'm not a One Direction fanatic, but that song is great for crunches!

Of course, every good workout deserves a little reward. I've been craving no-bake cookies foreeeever, and when a neighbor recently gave us some that were pretty similar to the ones I make, my craving doubled and I finally made a batch.

You can find the no-bake cookie recipe in a previous post (check out those lovely camera phone pics!)

Nicole didn't want to be put down while I made them, but I didn't let that stop me. I strapped her into one of our carriers and after a few rounds of singing "Agony" at the top of my lungs, I took out my phone to capture a picture of a baby that looked like this:


Works like a charm.


No comments:

Post a Comment